Wednesday 29 May 2013

Pies today

Well I didn't make the pies but my resident chef Brian did. While we were on our travels we picked up a pie maker at a garage sale for $10, so today was the day for trying it out, filling is chicken and veg, taste test at lunch gave it the thumbs up from me so now we have 8 pies in the freezer. I did step into the kitchen today and helped Thelma my Thermomix to make chicken soup, that has gone into the freezer for a colder day, which I think will be very soon.
Our car is in for repair, needs a new clutch, it has been making some really nasty noises the last couple of days, we are very thankful this happened on home ground and not while we were on the Nullabor. Our cars have been good to us, years ago we had a Holden Kingswood and we took a drive to Kataninng  and back, round trip of nearly 400k and when we drove home and  into our driveway the engine just stopped, died, we both thought at the time how good it was for it to happen at home and not on a country rd somewhere.
I have done some card making today but not finished yet so photos today are of the pies


No comments:

Post a Comment