Friday 26 April 2013

Time out at the Murray

Today we took a trip to Swan Hill for a look see and supplies, got what we needed and headed back to camp, lunch at camp by the river, weather is so mild and warm I feel we should just sit and enjoy, so spent the afternoon reading and gazing into the reflection of the river, I did get my camera out but was happy to just enjoy my surroundings, we let Bentley wander which he enjoyed, sat outside until after 6pm when mozzies and darkness got the better of us, Brian cooking steak for him, salmon for me and vegies we picked up on a roadside stall.
Photos
Brian with his first catch on the Murray, not a cod but a carp.
Close up of carp
Reflections on the river
4 ducks on the other side of the river, they flew away just after this shot







No comments:

Post a Comment