Tuesday 23 April 2013

A pleasant day

Today we drove towards Kerang and found the free campsite we were looking for, but the tracks in were so deeply rutted we decided we wouldn't want to tow the van on these tracks, so maybe we will find some better free camps further up the Murray. We are actually finding this c/park which is on the Murray at $26 @night very good. We dropped Bentley at the vets for his hair cut and we went to the pub for lunch, burger, salad and chips $10 for mine $12 for Brian, very enjoyable, Bentley was very pleased to see us when we picked him up and I feel he looks a lot better.
Back at camp we went a walk around Barham Lakes which is right next to the park. We met a bus of nursing home oldies out for the day, Bentley jumped on the bus to say hello, they were all delighted, sometimes he can be so cute. I then decided on a creative time so my resident chef/handyman carried all my boxes of stuff over to the camp kitchen and I had a great time making cards, I made my vintage style with not to much embellishments as I have to post them overseas, meanwhile the lock needed attention again and Brian took another trip to the hardware store, spent $3 and the lock is working again.
I'm not hungry for tea so it's leftovers for Brian and a snack for me
Photos
Lunch
Bentley, cute eh
Cards
Barham Lake







No comments:

Post a Comment