Wednesday 17 July 2013

Crafty again

A wet and windy day saw me inside today, a bit of scrapbooking and some card making. I made another card using the Hearts a Flutter stamp and die set, I do like this set, but will be glad when my magnetic platform to use in the Big Shot arrives as that will keep the dies in one place while cutting. My order is due next week so I should have more stamps etc to play with, I find time just flies while I craft so I make sure tea is organised, thank goodness for Thelma my Thermomix 


I also made a couple of other cards, one is for my daughters birthday next week so I can't show that as she would see it before her birthday ! !

The other is a very simple birthday card, using Apothercary Art stamp and dies, some embossing and colouring in

No comments:

Post a Comment