Saturday 23 March 2013

Helicopter ride at 12 Apostles, Great Ocean Rd

Great day today, we drove out to the 12 Apostles which is one of the main attractions, very busy area and on the spur of the moment we decided on a helicopter ride, at first I wasn't going to go, but I decided yes I would and so glad I did, it was fantastic, $95 each for about 10-15 mins and I loved it, you see such a different view, there are only about 8 of the apostles standing now as the others have been eroded and fallen, the rock formations have been eroding for thousands of years, a really wonderful coastline to visit, very dramatic. Lots more to see and we will move further along tomorrow, having a stir fry and noodle tea, which Brian is busy preparing now.







2 comments:

  1. What a great adventure to have a helicopter ride over one of the best views in Australia ! The photos have turned out very well on your blog.
    How about some pictures of dinner that Brian is making? Also some pictures of th best coffee places............Although I love the scenery pictures and wish we were there x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic, what an adventure. X

    ReplyDelete